Sunday, August 23, 2009
Trivia Contest- Update: WINNER!
Congratulations to Britt! She was the first person to get all five answers correct and post a verifiable link regarding NICE GIRLS DON'T DATE DEAD MEN. She will receive a complete signed set of 'Nice Girls' books: NICE GIRLS DON'T HAVE FANGS, NICE GIRLS DON'T DATE DEAD MEN, and NICE GIRLS DON'T LIVE FOREVER.
BUT- everybody who played before this update is going to get a free signed copy of NICE GIRLS DON'T DATE DEAD MEN and promotional bookmarks because you were so enthusiastic and frankly, disturbingly quick with your answers. Especially Carmen, who actually remembered which season of Knight Rider Walter was bootlegging. You guys are badass!
So submit your shipping addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send those books out now.
Thanks again for playing!
The correct answers were:
1) What is Jane Jameson's shameful middle name?
2) Describe the final fate of Bud "Wiser" McElray.
GABRIEL SHOVED A TREE ON TOP OF HIM AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A HUNTING ACCIDENT.
3) What did Jolene and Zeb dress up as for Halloween?
JACK AND ROSE FROM 'TITANIC'
4) What TV show does Walter sell on bootleg DVD?
5) What was the special poem Jane's classmate Posey composed in Jane's honor?
"ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLACK, WHY IS YOUR FRONT AS FLAT AS YOUR BACK?"*
Tune in tomorrow for more release day antics!