Sunday, November 18, 2012

Master Playlist for the Nice Girls Books

I was made aware that I'd never made an all-encompassing playlist for Jane Jameson books.  I've mentioned songs here and there, but I've never published the songs that I have listened to over the course writing the whole series.  Some songs I've taken out of the rotation, others I've only added recently, since I'm still working on spin-off titles and need to "revisit" how I feel about Jane.  Here is a comprehensive sample:

If Jane's Screw-Ups Had a Soundtrack
Pink - So What
Mika - Grace Kelly
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Pink - Trouble
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand

Jane's "Dance Like No One is Watching" Songs
Areosmith/Run DMC - Walk this Way
Barry White - You're the First, My Last, My Everything
Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
New Radicals - Mother, We Just Can't Get Enough

The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?

Jane and Gabriel's Naked Songs
Deftones - No Ordinary Love
She & Him - I Put a Spell on You
Portishead - Only You
Stripped - Shiny Toy Guns 
Sarah McLachlan - Dirty Little Secret (Thievery Corporation)

Jane's "All the Feels!" Songs
Adam Ant - Wonderful  
Adele - Turning Tables

Kelly Clarkson - Addicted
Civil Twilight - Letters from the Sky
Anything for Love - Meat Loaf
Closer to You - The Wallflowers

The Dick Subsection
ZZ Top - LaGrange
Hanni El Khatib - You Rascal You
Cee Lo Green - Love Gun
Shout Out Out Out - Chicken Soup for the F--- You

3 comments:

randion said...

Love the playlist Molly. Now to try to gather all the songs in MP3 format...
:-)
think I'm gonna re-read Jane's stories now. Love them all.

randion said...

Thanks for the playlist Molly! Now I have to figure out how to get them all in MP3 format so when I re-read the books I'll have them at hand. Hmmm, also great to play in the car while driving and reliving the stories that way too. Gotta get the hubby to work on that for me. I am so technologically challenged.

katherinebacher said...

Great playlist!